Sweet Molasses Blues returns to Boston in July 26-28, 2019!
What can you expect? I’m so glad you asked
- Great Fun: 3 nights of live blues music and kick-ass DJs
- Hard Work: 2 full days of classes with top notch instructors, including some special guests
- A Good Show: Spectacular choreography competition and performances
- A Chance to Shine: Partnered and choreography competitions
- A Full Belly: Late night snacks every night and a Sunday evening soul food dinner (now included in full pass!)
Sounds pretty sweet, doncha think?
And as usual, Boston will a great lineup of activities before the event!
- Thursday night Blues Union pre-party with a live band
- Additional intensive learning opportunities
- Friday afternoon social activity around town
- …and more
Door sales a la carte pricing:
- Thursday night Blues Union pre-party with a live band (sold separately)
- Friday Main $22
- Saturday Main $22, Late $15
- Sunday Dinner $10, Main $18, Late $12
- Short Workshops $12, Long Workshops $18
- T-shirts $15
Looking for more information?